Yoga can be a fun way to lose weight and to stay in shape. Yoga is not just a way to lose weight but all great for cardio. Yoga is a tried and tested method that has been used for over thousands of years!
Check out the video above to learn all about losing weight with yoga. But here are some quick tips to get you started and why you should start.
1. Yoga can help to relax you
Most people are overweight for a variety of outside factors. The main factor for this is stress! Stress causes over eating and depression which can lead to depression and not exercising. Yoga helps to relax you and helps to connect your body with your mind.
2. Yoga and the thyroid gland
Yoga can help to stabilize and rejuvenate you thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is important because it helps to regulate your weight. With a healthy thyroid it will be easier to keep off the weight.
3. Yoga opens up your colon
By stretching and moving around yoga can help to reduce the waste build up and move certain items in your colon. Yoga is great for improving digestion.
If you are interested in learning move watch the video above!
There are so many awesome benefits to doing yoga, that is why is has grown so popular over the past few years.
How many people do you know who do yoga? …. Quite a lot right?
Here are the reasons why:
1) Yoga helps to reduce stress. Yoga helps you to focus and concentrate on yourself and your body. It also helps to calm your mind. Focusing on your breathing and controlling your body in different poses can be very helpful is stress reduction.
2) Improved fitness. The fitness benefits to doing yoga are just astounding! By doing yoga just three times a week you can start to improve your flexibility no matter what age you are. You can learn to control your body better and learn how it responds to certain auction, achieve a new overall understanding. You can also learn how to improve your balance, which as you get older is very important.
3) Yoga reduces the onset of certain diseases. Yoga can help reduce the causes of high blood pressure and even heart disease. Yoga is a gentle way to work out! Yoga can help to reduce osteoporosis by helping to maintain bone density.
4) Yoga can help you burn calories! With yoga you use more parts of your body and more muscles which helps to increase your aerobic rate, this helps you burn more calories.
5) Asana yoga can help to improve your immune function, but more than that the meditative qualities of yoga can be even more beneficial! Meditating has a beneficial effect on improving immune system function.
If you are looking to learn more about the reasons why you should do yoga check out Benefits of Yoga where you will find everything explained!
I just wanted to share this great video with you. Just to preface I bought this product about three months ago and it has been life changing. I wasn’t sure about it, but I knew I wanted to lose weight and slim down. I knew a little bit about yoga but now I am totally in love with it. If you are looking to burn fat, increase your metabolism then yoga is for you. I have lost about 20 pounds in three months. It is amazing!
For those who haven’t tried yoga please do! You don’t have to go anywhere you can just stay at home. No paying for classes or a gym membership, it’s perfect for those on the go!
Anyways, enough from me. Please do check it out!
For those interested:
I just wanted to share this site with you. It has helped me achieve yoga weight loss success! They have a great yoga store, and many techniques to help you on your way! Please check it out if you are interested in yoga weight loss check out Get Slim With Yoga. Please check back for more posts soon!
I just can’t wait to start blogging about yoga weight loss. Yoga weight loss is my passion. I got slim with the right yoga weight loss position. Thanks for reading, hope you like yoga as much as i do!